The real objective of those who founded the European Economic Community, (the E.E.C.) becomes clearer as that community evolves, Their objective has always been the creation of a European Union. (A Single European State) Irish political leaders refuse to discuss the consequences of a political union for the Irish people.
What will a “Single European State” mean for Ireland ?
- Representation of less than 1.5 % (11/750) in a European Parliament. (Fact)
- The Irish Parliament (Oireachtas) reduced to the role of a Local Authority. (Fact)
- The Irish Government reduced to the role of a Local Administration. (Fact)
- European Corporation Tax, Value Added Tax, and Income taxes. (Planned)
- Loss of Ireland’s seat at the United Nations. (Inevitable)
- PESCO (A European Army) and Ireland’s loss of Neutrality. (Fact)
There is an alternative vision;
As the rise of Euro-sceptic parties continues to grow across Europe, one thing is clear, the people of Europe do not want to relinquish their hard won freedom, and the right to control their own destinies. There is an alternative vision.
- A Europe of Sovereign Nation States, where each Nation determines those National laws which are unique to their own territory and jurisdiction (State)
- A “Common Market”. Where harmonisation of standards between member States leads to high quality goods and services being traded freely throughout the community.
- The Free movement of “Workers” between member States, whereby if a citizen of member state, has a job offer, has independent financial support, access to accommodation, and private health insurance, then that person would be free to enter and move to or within another member State.
However, the people of Europe will not be allowed a voices in the development of the New European Union. Dutch, French, and Irish referendum, have been overturned. The media has been silenced. Decisions on the future of Europe are being made by powerful interests whose only interest is in power and the wealth such power generates.